Current job openings
- 3-6 years of experience in Manual Testing/Automation Testing.
- Should be strong in Manual/Functional Testing on web application.
- Experience in analyzing the requirement and creating High Level Scenarios based on the requirement.
- Good Experience in Test Case Design, writing Test Cases and its execution covering Functional and Non-Functional requirement
- Minimum 4+ Years of PHP, OOPs, Symfony Framework, Laravel, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Other Frameworks and CMS tools.
- Must have experience with SVN/GIT.
- Knowledge on AWS should be added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or similar technologies.
- Experience with Google analytics, webmaster tools, Should be familiar with SEO strategies involving in the combination of on page and off-page optimization techniques.
- Object-oriented application building experience.
- Expert knowledge with any MVC frameworks.
- Should have experience in APIs integrations and API Creations.
- Ability to work independently to effectively plan and set priorities to accomplish required tasks.
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team.
- Proficient in PHP 5.6 / MySql 5.7.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development.
- Involved in sending form data to restful API using Ajax calls
- Design, population, updating & editing of relational databases and RDBMS like SQL, MySql.
- Experience with using servers like XAMPP is a Plus.
- Knowledge with usage of web technology like Ajax with PHP.
- Having an experience with building Responsive UI Design with industry standard frameworks.
- Work in a team environment, creating and supporting enterprise grade applications.
- Help architect, design new applications and support existing applications.
- Good verbal and communications skills.
Candidates should be capable in:
- creating web site designs
- producing sample sites
- interacting with team to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft sites
- keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- producing products that are user-friendly, effective and appealing
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is desired. Must be good with HTML5/ CSS3 (Bootstrap)
- Designer who can design PSD files in Photoshop, convert them into a responsive HTML page for websites & mobile apps.
- Understanding of Web design trends and techniques and upcoming trends
Minimum 1 year experience. Knowledge in iOS, Andriod, XML, CSS 3, HTML5.
Freshers /Exp. candidates with excellent Communication and English writing skills
Freshers / Exp. writers with excellent writing skills
Freshers / Exp. candidates with good analytical skills*